It's almost T-time and I do mean TURKEY time! I've had a few people ask me what some of my favorite Thanksgiving staples are, so I've rounded a few up to share with you!
We'll start with the Turkey Brine, since you need to begin this a few days in advance!
1. Turkey Brine - The Stiers Aesthetic
2. Sausage Stuffing - The Kitchy Kitchen
3. Greenbean Casserole - Smitten Kitchen
4. Sweet Potatoe Casserole - Food.com
5. Homemade Roles - The Kitchn.com
6. Mashed Potatoes - Alton Brown
7. Gravy - Ina Garten
8. Pumpkin Pie - Sally's Baking Addiction
9. Apple Galette - the stiers aesthetic
10. Harvest Mulled Wine - The Stiers Aesthetic
A great store bought alternative to the homemade rolls is Sister Schubert's Parker House Style Rolls. So good and bake in minutes! My other, straight-out-of-the-bag favorite is Hawaiian sweet rolls! YUM-O!