Last year, I gave my empty breezeway a makeover SEE HERE. I loved the stark contrast of the black and white, so crisp and clean. This year however, I wanted to brighten the space up. Perhaps it's because we survived our first "polar vortex?" Whatever the reason, adding some color by switching out pillows is an EASY way to update a space. I wanted more seating so I decided to add on to my Palmetto sectional from Pottery Barn. Since I'm in love with garden stools, I found the perfect green one to tie the look together. Originally my ottoman doubled as a coffee table, but I wanted something more solid, so I added the PB Moroccan tray table. Such simple, easy updates and it feels like a totally different space! I've listed where you can find most of these items in this space, at the bottom of this post!
Get this Look! - Below are links to the items (or like-items), I used to create this space!
1. Sunbrella® Indoor/Outdoor Solid Pillow - in Peridot - Pottery Barn
2. Faux Natural-Fiber Indoor/Outdoor Pillow - Pottery Barn
3. Sunbrella® Awning Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Pillow in Peridot - Pottery Barn
4. Palmetto All-Weather, Build-Your-Own Sectional in Black - Pottery Barn
5. Green Garden Stool - Pier 1
6. Boucle II Outdoor Area Rug - Home Decorators
7. Moroccan Tray Table - Pottery Barn
8. Serving Tray - Target